Here's a couple of recent videos of Josiah. One video captures his conversations with Dragon, and the other video captures his recent Easter egg adventure. The other two are just representative of typical days with the little guy.
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I feel like I just had a little visit with one of my favorite people ever! So good to hear about your lives, and what a little cutie! Josiah is just adorable!
And Kate, you look just beautiful pregnant - hope all goes really well. 2 is amazing... busy but incredible!
We will keep checking for more news!
I love the videos and pics! Your journal kept me laughing as well. What an AWESOME family! Miss you guys a lot!!!
Elena
what a sweet little voice!
Andrea
Too precious! I'm very impressed with him being able to spell his name. So excited to have yall blogging! Love ya-
Wow, wonderful to see you here! We need a pic of blown up Kate - kidding.... Congrats on the house sale! OH! And by the way, WE MISS YOU! love lots!
THANK YOU FOR THE STARBUCKS CARD!
me
I have truly enjoyed hearing Josiah's voice. I especially enjoy when he counts. You have two beautiful boys. You appear to be truly enjoying the blessings children bring. Val
Post a Comment